What Is Good Oral Care
Taking good care of your mouth, teeth and gums is a worthy goal in and of itself. Good oral and dental hygiene can help prevent bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease—and can help you keep your teeth as you get older.—-colgateprofessional
For a healthy smile, you must practice good oral hygiene every day. Brushing after meals, using antimicrobial mouthwash, and flossing at least once per day helps to keep these disease causing bacteria from reproducing in your mouth, and causing tooth decay.
You And Your Oral Care
The mouth is the window to our general health and the teeth perform many functions which include:
1. The teeth help us to chew and digest food
2. The teeth help us to talk clearly
3. The teeth help us to pronounce different sounds
4. The teeth help our face to look good.
2. Brush all your teeth not just the front ones. Spend time on the teeth along the sides and in the back.
3. Take your time while brushing. Spend at least 2 to 3 mins each time you brush.
4. Quit smoking and reduce alcoholic drinks.
5. Use soft toothbrush brittle in most cases.
6. Floss your teeth at least once daily to keep them healthy
7. Brush your tongue to help keep your breath fresh.
8. Drink enough water during the day
All the routines will prevent plaque and bad breath.What Is Plaque?
Basically, when we eat, the food begin to break down in our mouth. If we don’t brush and floss teeth regularly, food particles can remain in our mouth promoting bacteria build-up growth between teeth, around the gums and on the tongue. This causes bad breath. Therefore, the thin sticky film of bacteria that constantly forms on our teeth are call PLAQUE. Plaque can cause gum disease if they are not removed by brushing regularly and flossing. It harden what is call CALCULUS OR TARTAR. As calculus are formed near the gum line, the plaque underneath releases harmful poisons causing the gum to become irritated and inflamed.
It is important to remove bits of food around our teeth to avoid gum from becoming inflamed and swollen and infected.Bad Breath
Bad breath also known as halitosis is a sign of poor dental health and unhealthy lifestyle habits.
Simple home remedies and lifestyle changes, such as improved dental hygiene and quitting smoking, can often remove the issue. If bad breath persists, however, it is advisable to visit a doctor to check for underlying causes.
INTRODUCING RUZU HERBAL ORAL CARE
What’s Ruzu Oral Care Does?
1. It kills the bacteria already formed around the gum
2. It remove the left over bits of food which toothbrush couldn’t remove
3. It restore decaying teeth.
4. It prevent bad breath and gives fresh breath
5. It maintain a healthy teeth and cure toothache
This is also known as Wild Custard Apple. A lot of researched have been carried out on this wonderful medicinal plant with proven excellent result. Studies have shown that the plant can treat the following health issues:
1. The bark is used for treating guinea worm and other worms
It can treat diarrhea, cancer, snake bites and respiratory diseases.
2. It is a potent herbal remedy for toothache and bad breath
3. The leaves are used for treating pneumonia
3. The roots are used in the treatment of stomach troubles, venereal diseases colds and chest pain
4. The fruits are used to treat dysentery and vomiting
ALSO READ– Ruzu Herbal Bitters, Uses And Testimonies
This is also known as toothache plant and it is a well known plant used by herbal medical practitioners. The leaves and the flowers are very useful for the management of health challenges.
It is one of the best plants for all kind of teeth problems.
NO DOUBT ABOUT THE EFFICACY OF RUZU HERBAL ORAL CARE
TO BUY RUZU ORAL CARE, VISIT OUR STORE HERE