Fast facts on breast cancer:
Here are some key points about breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women.
- Symptoms include a lump or thickening of the breast, and changes to the skin or the nipple.
- Risk factors can be genetic, but some lifestyle factors, such as alcohol intake, make it more likely to happen.
- A range of treatments is available, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
- Many breast lumps are not cancerous, but any woman who is concerned about a lump or change should see a doctor.
There’s some statistics that all women have a 1-in-8 chance of getting breast cancer (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.In 2017, an estimated 252,710 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 63,410 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
Some possible symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling.
- Breast or nipple pain.
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin.
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
How do you detect breast cancer or examine your breast?
Use light pressure to check for lumps near the surface, and firm pressure to explore deeper tissue. Any time you find a new or unusual lump in your breast, have your doctor check it. Most lumps aren’t cancer. Squeeze each nipple gently — if there’s any discharge, see your doctor.
Prevention and outlook
There is no sure way to prevent breast cancer, but some lifestyle decisions can significantly reduce the risk of breast and other types of cancer.
- avoiding excess alcohol consumption
- following a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
- getting enough exercise
- maintaining a healthy body mass index (BMI)
- use ruzu herbal bitters is a very good option to prevent and fight breast cancer
Are you a woman? Is there a woman in your life; Wife, Mother, Aunt, Friend, Cousin? Encourage them to go for cancer screening. Also, get them to consume Ruzu Herbal Bitters and be cancer free
Prevention is Better than Cure.
Buy Ruzu Herbal Bitters From Our Certified Online Store Here https://www.ruzushop.com/