Kidneys are the organs that filter waste products from the blood. They are also involved in regulating blood pressure, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body.
Symptoms of kidney failure
Some of these symptoms Are due to the build-up of waste products and excess fluid in the body that may cause
- shortness of breath,
- Urge to urinate frequently
- Trace of blood in the urine
- Inability to remove potassium from the bloodstream may lead to abnormal heart rhythms and sudden death.
Initially , kidney failure may cause no symptoms. Kidney disease is usually a progressive disease, which means that the damage in the kidneys tends to be permanent and can’t be undone. So it is important to identify kidney disease early before the damage is done.
How do you keep kidney issues at bay
- Take lots and lots of water daily.
- Go really slow on alcohol consumption.
- Eat Healthy
- Detoxify regularly with Ruzu Bitters
The good news is that kidney disease can be treated very effectively with the use of Ruzu herbal bitters to flush out all the toxins from the kidney , Ruzu bitters is made from natural ingredients that ensures deep detox beyond your imagination